It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:13 pm 
Offline
Captain Dynasty
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:01 pm
Posts: 15390
Location: michigan
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
you all jelly my iq is higher than all yours combined.


prove it my posting something not stupid for a change.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:20 pm 
Offline
Cup Winner
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:34 pm
Posts: 13019
Location: North Carolina
ironyisadeadscene wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
you all jelly my iq is higher than all yours combined.


prove it my posting something not stupid for a change.

I can't, because my opinions aren't accepted here so why would it matter.

I clearly can't have any reasonable discussion with you. All you do is tell me my opinions are wrong and stupid.

Trust me, I'm not going to prove anything. Why should I prove anything to a bunch of folks I'll never meet?

_________________
CriminallyVu1gar wrote:
No need for violence, just tell her she's got a game misconduct and show her the door.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.


Top
 Profile  
 
ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:35 pm 
Offline
Captain Dynasty
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:01 pm
Posts: 15390
Location: michigan
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
ironyisadeadscene wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
you all jelly my iq is higher than all yours combined.


prove it my posting something not stupid for a change.

I can't, because my opinions aren't accepted here so why would it matter.

I clearly can't have any reasonable discussion with you. All you do is tell me my opinions are wrong and stupid.

Trust me, I'm not going to prove anything. Why should I prove anything to a bunch of folks I'll never meet?


for claiming not to care, you sure do spend alot of time arguing yourself into a corner before tapping out and claiming you dont care.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
backthatSASSup
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:53 pm 
Offline
PP Quarterback
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:44 pm
Posts: 1549
Location: BuffaLOVE
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
backthatSASSup wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
you all jelly my iq is higher than all yours combined.


I stopped reading when you said jelly.

why did you respond then?

You make no sense.


At which point do I make no sense?


Top
 Profile  
 
Montalo
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:05 pm 
Offline
PP Quarterback
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:09 pm
Posts: 1631
Location: Buffalo, NY
backthatSASSup wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
backthatSASSup wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
you all jelly my iq is higher than all yours combined.


I stopped reading when you said jelly.

why did you respond then?

You make no sense.


At which point do I make no sense?

for him, at the point where you used consecutive two syllable words

_________________
PSA: I am an overly sarcastic person. If you take me at my word, then i will most likely anger and offend you.


Top
 Profile  
 
backthatSASSup
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:26 am 
Offline
PP Quarterback
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:44 pm
Posts: 1549
Location: BuffaLOVE
Montalo wrote:
backthatSASSup wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
backthatSASSup wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
you all jelly my iq is higher than all yours combined.


I stopped reading when you said jelly.

why did you respond then?

You make no sense.


At which point do I make no sense?

for him, at the point where you used consecutive two syllable words


Touche.

Damn, you're on a roll!


Top
 Profile  
 
Montalo
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:29 am 
Offline
PP Quarterback
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:09 pm
Posts: 1631
Location: Buffalo, NY
backthatSASSup wrote:
Montalo wrote:
backthatSASSup wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
backthatSASSup wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
you all jelly my iq is higher than all yours combined.


I stopped reading when you said jelly.

why did you respond then?

You make no sense.


At which point do I make no sense?

for him, at the point where you used consecutive two syllable words


Touche.

Damn, you're on a roll!

damnit beth, we need to speak all english here, or else we will have a confused(confuzzeled for sky) sky

_________________
PSA: I am an overly sarcastic person. If you take me at my word, then i will most likely anger and offend you.


Top
 Profile  
 
Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:06 am 
Offline
Cup Winner
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:34 pm
Posts: 13019
Location: North Carolina
ironyisadeadscene wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
ironyisadeadscene wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
you all jelly my iq is higher than all yours combined.


prove it my posting something not stupid for a change.

I can't, because my opinions aren't accepted here so why would it matter.

I clearly can't have any reasonable discussion with you. All you do is tell me my opinions are wrong and stupid.

Trust me, I'm not going to prove anything. Why should I prove anything to a bunch of folks I'll never meet?


for claiming not to care, you sure do spend alot of time arguing yourself into a corner before tapping out and claiming you dont care.

I've stated what I stated and you know it's right. I'm not going to prove anything to you. Because I wouldn't be able to. You've made up your mind about me and that wouldn't change. So why try to change anything.

And really Jon. You've talked to me outside of this site before. Don't be such a dick, it'll get your ass kicked in the future.

_________________
CriminallyVu1gar wrote:
No need for violence, just tell her she's got a game misconduct and show her the door.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.


Top
 Profile  
 
ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:39 pm 
Offline
Captain Dynasty
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:01 pm
Posts: 15390
Location: michigan
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
ironyisadeadscene wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
ironyisadeadscene wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
you all jelly my iq is higher than all yours combined.


prove it my posting something not stupid for a change.

I can't, because my opinions aren't accepted here so why would it matter.

I clearly can't have any reasonable discussion with you. All you do is tell me my opinions are wrong and stupid.

Trust me, I'm not going to prove anything. Why should I prove anything to a bunch of folks I'll never meet?


for claiming not to care, you sure do spend alot of time arguing yourself into a corner before tapping out and claiming you dont care.

I've stated what I stated and you know it's right. I'm not going to prove anything to you. Because I wouldn't be able to. You've made up your mind about me and that wouldn't change. So why try to change anything.

And really Jon. You've talked to me outside of this site before. Don't be such a dick, it'll get your ass kicked in the future.


the reason people no longer tolerate your "opinions" is because you get all butt hurt when people disagree with them, and will be a stubborn ass when proven wrong and backtrack. say what you want about me, i have my flaws, but i man up when i am wrong.

the cell phone thread proves that.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
BlueandYellow
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:00 pm 
Offline
Hart Winner
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:42 pm
Posts: 9770
Location: Buffalo, NY
I used to get butthurt. But then I took an arrow in the butt.

(does not compute)

_________________
"Counting all the assholes in the room, I'm definitely not alone!" ~ Michael Poulsen, Volbeat, Still Standing.


Top
 Profile  
 
ksquier89
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:20 pm 
Offline
PP Quarterback
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:13 pm
Posts: 1687
Location: Harford County, Maryland
ironyisadeadscene wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
ironyisadeadscene wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
ironyisadeadscene wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
you all jelly my iq is higher than all yours combined.


prove it my posting something not stupid for a change.

I can't, because my opinions aren't accepted here so why would it matter.

I clearly can't have any reasonable discussion with you. All you do is tell me my opinions are wrong and stupid.

Trust me, I'm not going to prove anything. Why should I prove anything to a bunch of folks I'll never meet?


for claiming not to care, you sure do spend alot of time arguing yourself into a corner before tapping out and claiming you dont care.

I've stated what I stated and you know it's right. I'm not going to prove anything to you. Because I wouldn't be able to. You've made up your mind about me and that wouldn't change. So why try to change anything.

And really Jon. You've talked to me outside of this site before. Don't be such a dick, it'll get your ass kicked in the future.


the reason people no longer tolerate your "opinions" is because you get all butt hurt when people disagree with them, and will be a stubborn ass when proven wrong and backtrack. say what you want about me, i have my flaws, but i man up when i am wrong.

the cell phone thread proves that.

^^Cannot point out one specific instance of this but it's right. Even if someone says something that disproves whatever point you were trying to make you start attacking back. I am wrong frequently and will admit to my faults. It is during your initial rebuttle(attack) that people get riled up in the wrong way. Correcting you is not a personal attack so much as a sharing of information for future reference. And when we disagree it could be for a variety of different reasons. Frankly if we all agreed this place would be pretty fucking boring. What we are saying is simmer down a bit. We are all compadres here.


Top
 Profile  
 
Montalo
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:49 pm 
Offline
PP Quarterback
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:09 pm
Posts: 1631
Location: Buffalo, NY
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
ironyisadeadscene wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
ironyisadeadscene wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
you all jelly my iq is higher than all yours combined.


prove it my posting something not stupid for a change.

I can't, because my opinions aren't accepted here so why would it matter.

I clearly can't have any reasonable discussion with you. All you do is tell me my opinions are wrong and stupid.

Trust me, I'm not going to prove anything. Why should I prove anything to a bunch of folks I'll never meet?


for claiming not to care, you sure do spend alot of time arguing yourself into a corner before tapping out and claiming you dont care.

I've stated what I stated and you know it's right. I'm not going to prove anything to you. Because I wouldn't be able to. You've made up your mind about me and that wouldn't change. So why try to change anything.

And really Jon. You've talked to me outside of this site before. Don't be such a dick, it'll get your ass kicked in the future.

hey, i have no issues with you, except the issues i have with you

_________________
PSA: I am an overly sarcastic person. If you take me at my word, then i will most likely anger and offend you.


Top
 Profile  
 
Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:14 pm 
Offline
Cup Winner
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:34 pm
Posts: 13019
Location: North Carolina
ironyisadeadscene wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
ironyisadeadscene wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
ironyisadeadscene wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
you all jelly my iq is higher than all yours combined.


prove it my posting something not stupid for a change.

I can't, because my opinions aren't accepted here so why would it matter.

I clearly can't have any reasonable discussion with you. All you do is tell me my opinions are wrong and stupid.

Trust me, I'm not going to prove anything. Why should I prove anything to a bunch of folks I'll never meet?


for claiming not to care, you sure do spend alot of time arguing yourself into a corner before tapping out and claiming you dont care.

I've stated what I stated and you know it's right. I'm not going to prove anything to you. Because I wouldn't be able to. You've made up your mind about me and that wouldn't change. So why try to change anything.

And really Jon. You've talked to me outside of this site before. Don't be such a dick, it'll get your ass kicked in the future.


the reason people no longer tolerate your "opinions" is because you get all butt hurt when people disagree with them, and will be a stubborn ass when proven wrong and backtrack. say what you want about me, i have my flaws, but i man up when i am wrong.

the cell phone thread proves that.

Whenever someone tell me I'm a moron for disagreeing with you and saying it's not needed, because it's my opinion, which you guys are saying I think it's fact is what pisses me off, and that's when I get butt hurt about it. That is why I don't want to argue with you about cell phones, because you don't respect my opinion on smart phones. I don't believe a 5 inch screen is needed because it's too big, you take that as, he's a fucking idiot, everyone wants 5 inch screens so therefore it's needed and he's a moron for saying it' not needed when I should realize it's his opinion.

You kept saying people want it and blah blah. I was like good for them, I don't want it, so why should it matter if others do, I'm not gonna buy it, but you rebuttal saying I'm stupid for my opinion.

If I get proven wrong, which quite frankly, I haven't seen much of you guys actually do. I will admit I'm wrong, you're never wrong on opinions about stuff. When my opinions are thrown out there, and I get called stupid for having my own opinion on stuff, I take that personally.

You see what I mean Mike?

_________________
CriminallyVu1gar wrote:
No need for violence, just tell her she's got a game misconduct and show her the door.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.


Top
 Profile  
 
ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:29 pm 
Offline
Captain Dynasty
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:01 pm
Posts: 15390
Location: michigan
no no no. you flat out said "its not needed." its a simple statement that doesnt add any detail to the fact that you dont want. its a flat statement where reading further into it is impossible. you saying "its not needed" or "its pointless. no phone needs that" doesnt point in the direction of an opinion based on personal preference, but rather as a whole. do YOU see what i mean?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:15 pm 
Offline
Cup Winner
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:34 pm
Posts: 13019
Location: North Carolina
I do see what you mean. But it's still an opinion of mine.

_________________
CriminallyVu1gar wrote:
No need for violence, just tell her she's got a game misconduct and show her the door.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.


Top
 Profile  
 
ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:19 pm 
Offline
Captain Dynasty
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:01 pm
Posts: 15390
Location: michigan
and its an opinion of mine that statements such as that are fucking stupid and call out worthy.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:45 pm 
Offline
Cup Winner
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:34 pm
Posts: 13019
Location: North Carolina
ironyisadeadscene wrote:
and its an opinion of mine that statements such as that are fucking stupid and call out worthy.

And that is why I don't like having discussions with you. Because you don't respect opinions of others and can't have reasonable discussions without being an asshat.

_________________
CriminallyVu1gar wrote:
No need for violence, just tell her she's got a game misconduct and show her the door.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.


Top
 Profile  
 
ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:54 pm 
Offline
Captain Dynasty
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:01 pm
Posts: 15390
Location: michigan
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
ironyisadeadscene wrote:
and its an opinion of mine that statements such as that are fucking stupid and call out worthy.

And that is why I don't like having discussions with you. Because you don't respect opinions of others and can't have reasonable discussions without being an asshat.


i have plenty of respect for other opinions. when you make blanket statements that dont look like you are voicing an opinion, but rather stating a fact for everyone, and its wrong or not properly labeled, you cant expect someone to respect an opinion when it isnt clear it is an opinion. and than, and heres the best part. you just acknowledged you do that, but appear unwilling to change to make communication easier. THAN SAY, THIS IS MY OPINION! do you see your lack of communication is the reason so many people dont respect your opinion? because they dont see that its your opinion, because you dont communicate that. i dont know how much more clear i can make this. and then theres the times your opinion is simply ass backwards.

and thats not even scraping the surface of the blatantly stupid shit you say elsewhere. youve even admitted to trolling the board, so why you are all butthurt about people calling you out on it is beyond me.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Montalo
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:21 pm 
Offline
PP Quarterback
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:09 pm
Posts: 1631
Location: Buffalo, NY
i have enough copies for everyone, so there is no need to crowd around

Image

_________________
PSA: I am an overly sarcastic person. If you take me at my word, then i will most likely anger and offend you.


Top
 Profile  
 
Wozniak
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:09 pm 
Offline
Franchise Defenseman
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:11 am
Posts: 2864
Location: Chicago
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
Whenever someone tell me I'm a moron for disagreeing with you and saying it's not needed, because it's my opinion, which you guys are saying I think it's fact is what pisses me off, and that's when I get butt hurt about it. That is why I don't want to argue with you about cell phones, because you don't respect my opinion on smart phones. I don't believe a 5 inch screen is needed because it's too big, you take that as, he's a fucking idiot, everyone wants 5 inch screens so therefore it's needed and he's a moron for saying it' not needed when I should realize it's his opinion.

You kept saying people want it and blah blah. I was like good for them, I don't want it, so why should it matter if others do, I'm not gonna buy it, but you rebuttal saying I'm stupid for my opinion.

If I get proven wrong, which quite frankly, I haven't seen much of you guys actually do. I will admit I'm wrong, you're never wrong on opinions about stuff. When my opinions are thrown out there, and I get called stupid for having my own opinion on stuff, I take that personally.

You see what I mean Mike?

few things...

1-Opinions can in fact be wrong. "all Jews should be killed" and "the Sabres are the best team in the NHL" are a couple examples.

2-Statements like the one i highlighted make you sound like an arrogant ass.

_________________
Check out my website: http://www.artistzero.com

"That wasn't very nice...I do believe you killed my hat."

Driver of the FIRE LINDY RUFF Bandwagon since 2008.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron