It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:19 pm 
Cup Winner

It's a chip shot, not a 55 yard kick either.

Oh well, I hope San Fran wins because I think they'll dominate the Pats in the Superbowl. Any NFC looks better than the Patriots right now.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

ksquier89
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:20 pm 
PP Quarterback

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
That was a terrible kick. I could have made that kick.

I have made that kick before. Joe flacco outplayed Tom Brady and they still blew the game.

Montalo
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:20 pm 
PP Quarterback

if push comes to show, ill be cheering for the pats in the super bowl

hopefully the 49ers win, and i can cheer for them.

but, i refuse to cheer for the giants

BlueandYellow
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:35 pm 
Hart Winner

Looks like I'm rolling with San Fran like I've been doing all along.

sabresindc
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:06 pm 
Captain Clutch

BlueandYellow wrote:
Looks like I'm rolling with San Fran like I've been doing all along.

I'm torn. I want SF to win because I don't like the Giants but I don't think SF can handle the Patriots and I hate the Patriots more.... :doh:

It's a phrase that basically means, if you wanna see the Sabres at the top, turn the rankings.

PatGreen
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:43 pm 
PP Quarterback

i'd cut myself if i missed that kick.

but i don't see the niners or giants beating the pats....not with 2 weeks for belicheck to prepare.

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:26 pm 
Captain Dynasty

tom

brady

PatGreen
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:01 pm 
PP Quarterback

ironyisadeadscene wrote:
tom

brady

WOLVERINES

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:22 pm 
Captain Dynasty

HAIL! HAIL!

backthatSASSup
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:11 am 
PP Quarterback

"Kyle Williams is now friends with Billy Cundiff"

PatGreen
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:27 am 
PP Quarterback

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:38 am 
Captain Dynasty

backthatSASSup
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:52 am 
PP Quarterback

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:39 am 
Cup Winner

PatGreen wrote:
i'd cut myself if i missed that kick.

but i don't see the niners or giants beating the pats....not with 2 weeks for belicheck to prepare.

The 2007 Giants say otherwise.

You know, the team that beat the 18-0 Patriots in the Superbowl.

Oh yea, this Giants team has a good defense as well as a good Offense. How are you to say the Patriots have an easy win here?

Why does everyone think the Patriots are an immortal team. They barely beat the Ravens. Hell a few dropped passes get caught, Lee Evans, the Ravens win. Flacco doesn't just throw the ball away a few times, they win.

Manning is a far superior QB than Flacco and Tebow and will shred the secondary in the Superbowl. The Patriots had a huge test today with the defense, but the Ravens offense wasn't rolling well enough, plus, Jacobs is going to run all over the place.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

PatGreen
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:08 am 
PP Quarterback

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:

Oh yea, this Giants team has a good defense as well as a good Offense. How are you to say the Patriots have an easy win here?

Why does everyone think the Patriots are an immortal team. They barely beat the Ravens. Hell a few dropped passes get caught, Lee Evans, the Ravens win. Flacco doesn't just throw the ball away a few times, they win.

Manning is a far superior QB than Flacco and Tebow and will shred the secondary in the Superbowl. The Patriots had a huge test today with the defense, but the Ravens offense wasn't rolling well enough, plus, Jacobs is going to run all over the place.

yes, they did. i just don't see brady and belicheck losing to a team again, especially in the superbowl. you make all these arguments about how the patriots barely won, but if you remember that superbowl, if not for one INCREDIBLY LUCKY catch on a late third down, the patriots won that game.

I never said it would be an easy win. the super bowl is never an easy win. by the way, the ravens are a good team, not a bunch of scrubs. if you remember they were the number 2 seed for a reason.

and when has jacobs run anywhere? if the patriots d gets shredded, it's through the air. their run defense has been very good for most of the year.

Edit: SATW

ksquier89
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:49 am 
PP Quarterback

PatGreen wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:

yes, they did. i just don't see brady and belicheck losing to a team again, especially in the superbowl. you make all these arguments about how the patriots barely won, but if you remember that superbowl, if not for one INCREDIBLY LUCKY catch on a late third down, the patriots won that game.

I never said it would be an easy win. the super bowl is never an easy win. by the way, the ravens are a good team, not a bunch of scrubs. if you remember they were the number 2 seed for a reason.

and when has jacobs run anywhere? if the patriots d gets shredded, it's through the air. their run defense has been very good for most of the year.

LOL. Ravens dropped TD pass and a shitty field goal. Dude we have won over 10 games for 4 years now. Getting to the postseason 4 years in a row is the longest by any NFL team. Joe is right on par with where Eli was, statistically, in this stage in their careers. The guy has a cannon and is accurate. Joe will be an elite qb.

backthatSASSup
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:02 am 
PP Quarterback

ksquier89 wrote:
LOL. Ravens dropped TD pass and a shitty field goal. Dude we have won over 10 games for 4 years now. Getting to the postseason 4 years in a row is the longest by any NFL team. Joe is right on par with where Eli was, statistically, in this stage in their careers. The guy has a cannon and is accurate. Joe will be an elite qb.

What? I'm pretty sure the Colts went to the postseason 10 years in a row. The streak ended this season.

backthatSASSup
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:04 am 
PP Quarterback

Oh, and I was also thinking that Peyton Manning would probably hate it if Brady won a Super Bowl in his house. Can't say I would blame him. :lol:

ksquier89
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:15 am 
PP Quarterback

backthatSASSup wrote:
ksquier89 wrote:

What? I'm pretty sure the Colts went to the postseason 10 years in a row. The streak ended this season.

Current record. Should have specified. My b.

PatGreen
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:26 am 
PP Quarterback

ksquier89 wrote:

are you talking to me? i know the ravens are good. i think that td was more due to a good defensive play than a bad drop. i think you're overvaluing flacco, but meh, moot point.

also remember the field goal wasn't going to win them the game. people forget that.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next