It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

ksquier89
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:56 pm 
PP Quarterback

This is turning into the player haters ball in here.

HATE!HATE!HATE!

SABRESAllTheWay
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:45 pm 
MegaDouche

PatGreen wrote:
SABRESAllTheWay wrote:

OK, if you want to call me out I'm fine with that.

You had replied to a comment from Skyline that included something along the lines of "you did go to college, right" which in turn caused skyline to post back at you in much harsher terms that involved "asshole" in a reply.

You started the whole incident by your "General Language habits" and I could EASILY have gone and banned you for breaking CoC rule #2 "2. No Flaming. Comments deemed as abusive, offensive, trolling, obnoxious or provocative will be deleted without warning." and applying disciplinary action "First offense: Offending post or thread may be edited or deleted and the user will be warned. Depending on severity, the user may also be timed out for 24 hours."

The thread was edited, and you were given a warning. I left it at that.

I'm more than happy to enact the timeout I'm allowed by the CoC if you would like?

1, i didn't call you out. I said "mod".
2, you could only ban me on the grounds of some new powertrip or something. that's like giving a kid detention for calling someone a peabrain. you have got to be kidding me.
3, your snarkiness is easily construed as trolling and provocative, which i believe is against the rules in the part of the CoC you mentioned just before you broke it. also, how could you have easily banned me if this is my first offense and the CoC you quoted clearly states that i can be warned or at the max timed out for 24 hours. and i hardly think even the most strict nun would agree the comments sky or i made were worth the most severe punishment.

by the way, all of this shit went down on monday night. it was over. you opened this can of worms for some display of power. you didn't need to officially "warn" anyone. send a PM and say "hey, i edited some content just so it was less offensive. i know that has always been okay before, but since we're trying to get more membership we're going to try and cap that pretty quick. thanks."

i'm also not sure that you can edit belicheat to belicheck. really? things said on ESPN are okay but not here?

I'm taking care of the rest of this in PM, This is by NO means a power trip though, all the mods do is enact the CoC. It's insulting to think that this is even close to a power trip.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:40 pm 
Cup Winner

NYIntensity wrote:
If Pat or Skyline were really that offended, it's my POV that they would have reported the posts, via the button that you guys made considerably more prominent.

I did report it, but made a rebuttal which I shouldn't of. Which prompted me to take a few weeks break from here and all the bullshit going on, especially with the Sabres sucking and all.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.