It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Wozniak
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:04 pm 
Franchise Defenseman

ironyisadeadscene wrote:
im gonna need picture confirmation of these happenings.

aye

"That wasn't very nice...I do believe you killed my hat."

Driver of the FIRE LINDY RUFF Bandwagon since 2008.

SABRESAllTheWay
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:59 pm 
MegaDouche

There's nothing in the CoC saying of-age members can't post a nude picture of themselves, as long as it's in a spoiler tag and labeled NSFW :D (hint hint). Some people aren't afraid of sharing their "wild side" ;)

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:27 am 
Cup Winner

SABRESAllTheWay wrote:
There's nothing in the CoC saying of-age members can't post a nude picture of themselves, as long as it's in a spoiler tag and labeled NSFW :D (hint hint). Some people aren't afraid of sharing their "wild side" ;)

AWESOME!!!!!

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

CriminallyVu1gar
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:47 am 
Captain Dynasty

SABRESAllTheWay wrote:

Probably not a good idea to encourage me.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:05 pm 
Cup Winner

CriminallyVu1gar wrote:
SABRESAllTheWay wrote:

Probably not a good idea to encourage me.

You won't do it.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

Displaced Fan
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:54 pm 
Superstar Goalie

With this kind of permission I may have to turn off my computer next time I get drunk so i don't slap up a shot of my pasty ass in the buff.

fly as hale
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:57 pm 
Mrs. Miller

There was this one time when I showed the city of Toronto my bare tits...

Hockey Night in Buffalo

Sneaky E
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:58 pm 
Garbage Man

I'm not really a big fan of the club scene; something about dry humping through clothes by guys with tribal tattoos and a repetitious rap song cheering him on in the background just doesn't appeal to me. I went down once with a friend of mine who is into that sort of thing (I was in it because she was over age and bought my drinks) and I remember accidentally stealing one of the bouncer's walkies (he totally asked for it by leaving it just laying around for anyone to take it!). So the rest of the night was spent with me entertaining myself with a rousing game of hide and seek. Mainly, I just did a lot of chortling and 'you can'tt find meeeee'. It was great seeing them running around looking for it though :lol:

I have more traditional memories with a lot of puking and getting booted out of places from when I was younger, but that one always makes me laugh.

acrossthelines
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:57 pm 
Superstar Goalie

I totally messed with security people at Darien Lake on walkie talkie's when I was eleven. So much fun.

‎"Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."
-Khalil Gibran

fan4life61
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:36 pm 
PP Quarterback

i got arrested in kentucky about 3 weeks back lol

"on the ice now for buffalo, looking for the pass, and gets it, afinogenov, couldnt get the shot away, now HE DOES, HE SCORES!!!! HOLY MACKEREL ROLE THE HIGH LIGHT FILM, MAXIM AFINOGENOV, WHAT A MOVE!!!!.... thats not fair... that was unbelievable"
-R.J. and Lorenz

backthatSASSup
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:14 pm 
PP Quarterback

Well, don't leave us hanging, Aaron.

fan4life61
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:59 pm 
PP Quarterback

so on the way down to fla, me and my two buddies see a white castle, but we just ate, so were like "oh, we hit it on the way back up", so the day comes for us to leave, and we are driving for 10 straight hours talking about how badly we want white caste the entire time. finally, in kentucky, we see a sign "white caste: next exit" we get so pumped and so happy, we get off at the exit, find wc and pull in. we got there at 1:12, they close at 1:00. so we get out of the car and start screaming "whyyyyy!?" and shit like that, then, we may or may not have pee'd on the building, thrown rocks at the sign and building, punched the speaker box and stomped bushes hahaha. so we say fuck this and go to mcdonalds. we go through the drive through and we get our food. we go to pull away and we arent even out of the parking lot yet when the lights of a cop car go on behind us. the cop comes up to the window and says "what ya'll boys doin?" we say getting some food "no no no, dont play dumb, what ya'll doin?" driving home to buffalo from fla, "what ya'll boys doin over at the white castle?" were like fuuuuuuuuuck. so they start screaming at us and i got to turn of my phone, and i drop it, i go to pic it up from under the seat, and the cop thinks im like going for a weapon and makes me get out of the car and searches it haha, as hes doing that, my friend back home texts me and my phone goes off, and my text alert is "FUCK THE POLLLLICE", needless to say, they did not like that one bit, they cuff us, put us in the car and take us to the station, we sat there, in a cell, for about an hour until the cop got a call from wc saying that the damages were'nt too bad theyd drop the charges as long as we "got the hell out of there state and never came back to a white castle in kentucky again"so we got to go, hahahaha it was insane

"on the ice now for buffalo, looking for the pass, and gets it, afinogenov, couldnt get the shot away, now HE DOES, HE SCORES!!!! HOLY MACKEREL ROLE THE HIGH LIGHT FILM, MAXIM AFINOGENOV, WHAT A MOVE!!!!.... thats not fair... that was unbelievable"
-R.J. and Lorenz

Los9090
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:58 pm 
Superstar Goalie

2007 Game 5, Sabres/Rags

My friend Mike and I were going and it was to be his first game. He was getting married in a couple months and I knew his bachelor party would suck. So I wanted to show him a good time

Left Cortland and picked him up in Syracuse at 3:30...Then realized I forgot the tickets when we were 20 minutes west of 'Cuse. Turned around and met my roomate in LaFayette (south of Cuse by 15 minutes) to get the tix and got them at 5:15.

Averaged 90 mph on the way to the game, we were on the 90 when the puck dropped, we parked right off Exit 6 and RAN to the arena at about 7:40. Then had to run up the escalator and go to the opposite side of the bowl to our seats.

Mike literally threw a $20 bill at a vendor and the vendor threw him a shirt in one motion, we get to our seats and people were chewing us out for being late...about 15 minutes into the game.

Rags up 1-0, with 2:00 to play, Mike looks at me hopeful that I won't be a buzzkill, "Don't worry, we're getting hammered after" I said...

Drury ties it, Max wins it. BEDLAM

Mike staples the ticket to his shirt at Pearl Street Bar which he of course lost that night. We drink our faces off, but by 2:30 a.m. my body starts to shut down while we're on Chippewa. Mike wants to stay out, so I said "I'm parked in the area past left field of the baseball park".

I get to my car, turn the phone on vibrate and volume and pass out. No REM sleep, you know what I'm talking about. Mike looks for the car, he actually walked INTO the ballpark thinking I'm PARKED in left field. He runs the bases and jumps over the fence and walks up the exit ramp and finds my car from there. He takes a dump in the parking lot, opens the door and goes to sleep. He had called me 5 times and I still didn't hear him!

We wake up at 8 a.m., drove to DePew to get breakfast and went home....His fiance asks him how the game was, his reply? "Oh, it was good".

X-pensfan
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:02 am 
Star Sniper

Well when I was a teenager I hump a rolled up sleeping bag because I was curious about sex, after I finished I put it in garbage bags and threw it in my neighbors trash out of guilt and shame. Things got worse for....

"And I love that I have an erection that doesn't involve homeless people." Kreiger

CriminallyVu1gar
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:18 am 
Captain Dynasty

I post most of mine on my blog, haven't done anything too crazy like gotten arrested or anything though.

Los9090
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:38 am 
Superstar Goalie

yikes, getting arrested is not fun

fan4life61
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:47 am 
PP Quarterback

Los9090 wrote:
yikes, getting arrested is not fun

esp not in hicks-ville, USA lol

-R.J. and Lorenz

patkane88
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:17 am 
Captain Clutch

One time me and a bunch of friends were at a hockey game sitting in the 1st row in the upper level and we were eating peanuts and we stated putting the peanut debris on the ledge. So of course there is a breeze blowing down to the 1st level and the peanut crap started falling on the fans. The the usher comes up and tells us to stop putting the crap on the ledge and the fans below are really pissed off at us right now because we were purposely knocking the shells on them. AT the very end of the game we dump all the shit on them and we run like hell out of the arena :D

Twitter @BUrbanowicz13

patkane88
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:23 am 
Captain Clutch

Ohh and another one I have. Me and a friend were in Windsor, ON one time watching the London Knights play in a playoff game and the knights were kicking the shit out of them 8-0 and Windsor fans sometimes can get over the top cruel. So my friend and I stood up cheering when Windsor finally scores there first goal of the entire series and people started throwing food, soft drinks, programs and lots of other stuff at us

Twitter @BUrbanowicz13

psychemedisabrefan
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:03 am 
Franchise Defenseman

a couple of my friends and i usually go to whistler, B.C. for a 3 week span over the christmas break to go snowboarding/ skiing. Julian's family owns a cabin up there. Anyway, my first day out there (i didn't go much at KB but i know how to board) i was going down the slope and when i got to the bottom this older lady who was there with her grand kids was taking a photo. Memories of a fun day was probably the intention of the photo. But all reasons aside I did not realize this at first and by the time i did i was beyond stopping distance for the speed i like to travel, so i instantly turned the board to stop and fell on my ass. I did manage to stop in time and the old lady took the photo, probably quite terrified. The Kids got a snow shower and the photo looked like a wave of snow about to strike this group of kids. The old bat wouldn't give me a copy of the photo. Figures i cause a cool picture and i can't get it. I did apologize and then went right back to the lift.

Of course the worse story involves a little kid wandering away from his grandmother. He decided it would be cool to watch the half pipe in the middle of the half pipe. All i have to say to him is thanx for the broken board and minor concussion. board hit the edge snapped and my head hit the wall of the pipe. Still manage to get A's in organic chemistry though.