All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

MakinItLookMean
 Post subject: AUD SEATS FOR SALE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:24 pm 
Power Forward

This is what I have for sale:

A row of three orange seats....complete frames, and arm rests...These are not like all the others missing parts that were auctioned off....These are the real deal...everything is there......

I have two separate sections of red seats....Each section has two seats...Seats are complete with frames....Vinyl still in good condition....Not a tear in them at all....I do not know of one other person that has red seats....As far as I know I am the only one....I have not seen any for sale anywhere.

I also have two individual blue luxury box seats.....These are cushioned with a blue fabric on them....They have wooden arm rests, and I know at least one of them has a built in ashtray, and drink holder.....Also, as far as I know I don't know one other person who has these seats.....Again, I have not seen them for sale anywhere.

Pics, and prices are soon to follow.

Tyler Myers - Future captain of the Buffalo Sabres, and future Norris Trophy Winner

Manning the machine gun on the Tyler Myers Bandwagon - just in case any teams have an idea of prying him away from us (3 GM's shot already)

Connolly/Roy - 2 goals in the last 47 playoff games

MakinItLookMean
 Post subject: Re: AUD SEATS FOR SALE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:44 pm 
Power Forward

Here's the pics:

Tyler Myers - Future captain of the Buffalo Sabres, and future Norris Trophy Winner

Manning the machine gun on the Tyler Myers Bandwagon - just in case any teams have an idea of prying him away from us (3 GM's shot already)

MakinItLookMean
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:47 pm 
Power Forward

More pics:

MakinItLookMean
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:49 pm 
Power Forward

They have never been cleaned...Still have the Aud dirt on them....Give me some time to figure out prices for those interested....Also, can't hurt to shoot offers in the meantime. I get a good offer, and they will be yours..... thanks, MILM.

MakinItLookMean
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:00 am 
Power Forward

Found a few more pics...the blank space at the end there is where the row of 3 orange came from...from the pics I was given I believe it may be possible to figure out what section / row they were in

MakinItLookMean
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:02 am 
Power Forward

More pics of the blue luxury seats....I will have to concur but I believe the blue lux seats you see here are the ones that I have...Also, it may be possible from pics that I also received to figure out exactly what box they came out of.

MakinItLookMean
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:57 pm 
Power Forward

OK these are the prices:

Row of 3 orange $750

Each row of 2 red $700/each

Each blue seat $350 each

Also, I am working on getting some better pictures.

MakinItLookMean
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:37 pm 
Power Forward

OK, price is getting dropped to best reasonable offer...Shoot me an offer....if it's reasonable and the best offer then when I bring these seats to the buffalo area they will be yours.