It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:13 pm 
Captain Dynasty

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
you all jelly my iq is higher than all yours combined.

prove it my posting something not stupid for a change.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:20 pm 
Cup Winner

ironyisadeadscene wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:

I can't, because my opinions aren't accepted here so why would it matter.

I clearly can't have any reasonable discussion with you. All you do is tell me my opinions are wrong and stupid.

Trust me, I'm not going to prove anything. Why should I prove anything to a bunch of folks I'll never meet?

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:35 pm 
Captain Dynasty

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
ironyisadeadscene wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:

I clearly can't have any reasonable discussion with you. All you do is tell me my opinions are wrong and stupid.

Trust me, I'm not going to prove anything. Why should I prove anything to a bunch of folks I'll never meet?

for claiming not to care, you sure do spend alot of time arguing yourself into a corner before tapping out and claiming you dont care.

backthatSASSup
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:53 pm 
PP Quarterback

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
backthatSASSup wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:

I stopped reading when you said jelly.

why did you respond then?

You make no sense.

At which point do I make no sense?

Montalo
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:05 pm 
PP Quarterback

backthatSASSup wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
backthatSASSup wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:

You make no sense.

for him, at the point where you used consecutive two syllable words

backthatSASSup
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:26 am 
PP Quarterback

Montalo wrote:
backthatSASSup wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
backthatSASSup wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:

You make no sense.

Touche.

Damn, you're on a roll!

Montalo
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:29 am 
PP Quarterback

backthatSASSup wrote:
Montalo wrote:
backthatSASSup wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
backthatSASSup wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:

You make no sense.

Touche.

Damn, you're on a roll!

damnit beth, we need to speak all english here, or else we will have a confused(confuzzeled for sky) sky

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:06 am 
Cup Winner

ironyisadeadscene wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
ironyisadeadscene wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:

for claiming not to care, you sure do spend alot of time arguing yourself into a corner before tapping out and claiming you dont care.

I've stated what I stated and you know it's right. I'm not going to prove anything to you. Because I wouldn't be able to. You've made up your mind about me and that wouldn't change. So why try to change anything.

And really Jon. You've talked to me outside of this site before. Don't be such a dick, it'll get your ass kicked in the future.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:39 pm 
Captain Dynasty

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
ironyisadeadscene wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
ironyisadeadscene wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:

I've stated what I stated and you know it's right. I'm not going to prove anything to you. Because I wouldn't be able to. You've made up your mind about me and that wouldn't change. So why try to change anything.

And really Jon. You've talked to me outside of this site before. Don't be such a dick, it'll get your ass kicked in the future.

the reason people no longer tolerate your "opinions" is because you get all butt hurt when people disagree with them, and will be a stubborn ass when proven wrong and backtrack. say what you want about me, i have my flaws, but i man up when i am wrong.

the cell phone thread proves that.

BlueandYellow
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:00 pm 
Hart Winner

I used to get butthurt. But then I took an arrow in the butt.

(does not compute)

ksquier89
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:20 pm 
PP Quarterback

ironyisadeadscene wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
ironyisadeadscene wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
ironyisadeadscene wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:

the reason people no longer tolerate your "opinions" is because you get all butt hurt when people disagree with them, and will be a stubborn ass when proven wrong and backtrack. say what you want about me, i have my flaws, but i man up when i am wrong.

^^Cannot point out one specific instance of this but it's right. Even if someone says something that disproves whatever point you were trying to make you start attacking back. I am wrong frequently and will admit to my faults. It is during your initial rebuttle(attack) that people get riled up in the wrong way. Correcting you is not a personal attack so much as a sharing of information for future reference. And when we disagree it could be for a variety of different reasons. Frankly if we all agreed this place would be pretty fucking boring. What we are saying is simmer down a bit. We are all compadres here.

Montalo
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:49 pm 
PP Quarterback

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
ironyisadeadscene wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
ironyisadeadscene wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:

hey, i have no issues with you, except the issues i have with you

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:14 pm 
Cup Winner

ironyisadeadscene wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
ironyisadeadscene wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
ironyisadeadscene wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:

Whenever someone tell me I'm a moron for disagreeing with you and saying it's not needed, because it's my opinion, which you guys are saying I think it's fact is what pisses me off, and that's when I get butt hurt about it. That is why I don't want to argue with you about cell phones, because you don't respect my opinion on smart phones. I don't believe a 5 inch screen is needed because it's too big, you take that as, he's a fucking idiot, everyone wants 5 inch screens so therefore it's needed and he's a moron for saying it' not needed when I should realize it's his opinion.

You kept saying people want it and blah blah. I was like good for them, I don't want it, so why should it matter if others do, I'm not gonna buy it, but you rebuttal saying I'm stupid for my opinion.

If I get proven wrong, which quite frankly, I haven't seen much of you guys actually do. I will admit I'm wrong, you're never wrong on opinions about stuff. When my opinions are thrown out there, and I get called stupid for having my own opinion on stuff, I take that personally.

You see what I mean Mike?

Rud wrote:

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:29 pm 
Captain Dynasty

no no no. you flat out said "its not needed." its a simple statement that doesnt add any detail to the fact that you dont want. its a flat statement where reading further into it is impossible. you saying "its not needed" or "its pointless. no phone needs that" doesnt point in the direction of an opinion based on personal preference, but rather as a whole. do YOU see what i mean?

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:15 pm 
Cup Winner

I do see what you mean. But it's still an opinion of mine.

Rud wrote:

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:19 pm 
Captain Dynasty

and its an opinion of mine that statements such as that are fucking stupid and call out worthy.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:45 pm 
Cup Winner

ironyisadeadscene wrote:
and its an opinion of mine that statements such as that are fucking stupid and call out worthy.

And that is why I don't like having discussions with you. Because you don't respect opinions of others and can't have reasonable discussions without being an asshat.

Rud wrote:

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:54 pm 
Captain Dynasty

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
ironyisadeadscene wrote:

And that is why I don't like having discussions with you. Because you don't respect opinions of others and can't have reasonable discussions without being an asshat.

i have plenty of respect for other opinions. when you make blanket statements that dont look like you are voicing an opinion, but rather stating a fact for everyone, and its wrong or not properly labeled, you cant expect someone to respect an opinion when it isnt clear it is an opinion. and than, and heres the best part. you just acknowledged you do that, but appear unwilling to change to make communication easier. THAN SAY, THIS IS MY OPINION! do you see your lack of communication is the reason so many people dont respect your opinion? because they dont see that its your opinion, because you dont communicate that. i dont know how much more clear i can make this. and then theres the times your opinion is simply ass backwards.

and thats not even scraping the surface of the blatantly stupid shit you say elsewhere. youve even admitted to trolling the board, so why you are all butthurt about people calling you out on it is beyond me.

Montalo
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:21 pm 
PP Quarterback

i have enough copies for everyone, so there is no need to crowd around

Wozniak
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:09 pm 
Franchise Defenseman

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
Whenever someone tell me I'm a moron for disagreeing with you and saying it's not needed, because it's my opinion, which you guys are saying I think it's fact is what pisses me off, and that's when I get butt hurt about it. That is why I don't want to argue with you about cell phones, because you don't respect my opinion on smart phones. I don't believe a 5 inch screen is needed because it's too big, you take that as, he's a fucking idiot, everyone wants 5 inch screens so therefore it's needed and he's a moron for saying it' not needed when I should realize it's his opinion.

You kept saying people want it and blah blah. I was like good for them, I don't want it, so why should it matter if others do, I'm not gonna buy it, but you rebuttal saying I'm stupid for my opinion.

If I get proven wrong, which quite frankly, I haven't seen much of you guys actually do. I will admit I'm wrong, you're never wrong on opinions about stuff. When my opinions are thrown out there, and I get called stupid for having my own opinion on stuff, I take that personally.

You see what I mean Mike?

few things...

1-Opinions can in fact be wrong. "all Jews should be killed" and "the Sabres are the best team in the NHL" are a couple examples.

2-Statements like the one i highlighted make you sound like an arrogant ass.

"That wasn't very nice...I do believe you killed my hat."

Driver of the FIRE LINDY RUFF Bandwagon since 2008.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next