It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

BlueandYellow
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:44 pm 
Hart Winner

You assholes don't deserve the fucking playoffs. Fuck yourselves, have fun golfing dickholes.

BlueandYellow
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:46 pm 
Hart Winner

We lose to FUCKING TORONTO? We can beat Washington no problem but when we face Pittsburgh's awful back-up and Toronto we lose. Nice guys. Real fucking nice.

sabresindc
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:48 pm 
Captain Clutch

Don't get too upset, they're spent from an almost historic push. I would rather them crash now then during the first round

It's a phrase that basically means, if you wanna see the Sabres at the top, turn the rankings.

sabresindc
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:08 pm 
Captain Clutch

How sick this very well maybe the leafs first home win since feb 6th

It's a phrase that basically means, if you wanna see the Sabres at the top, turn the rankings.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:24 pm 
Cup Winner

Are they really blowing this game?

How have they looked?

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

SabresBillsFan
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:26 pm 
Power Forward

BlueandYellow wrote:
We lose to FUCKING TORONTO? We can beat Washington no problem but when we face Pittsburgh's awful back-up and Toronto we lose. Nice guys. Real fucking nice.

Worst thing about the pens game it was their 3rd game in 4 nights. No excuse to lose that game when u had 2 days off before that game!!!

SabresBillsFan
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:30 pm 
Power Forward

Why does it seem like almost every goal that is scored against buffalo that Leopold is on the ice. Also has anyone else notice when Mcnabb was up the first time he was solid and then when he was sent done and then recalled these last two times he doesn't seem as comfortable.

Last edited by SabresBillsFan on Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bigC24
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:32 pm 
Two-Way Center

This is the way the season ends... not with a bang, but with a whimper.

Displaced Fan
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:34 pm 
Superstar Goalie

Turned this shit off after the second. To turn off a game this close to the playoffs when we're a bubble team tells a lot about how fucking awful it was. Yeah.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:35 pm 
Cup Winner

One more til we tie it up, all I want is a tie right now.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:44 pm 
Cup Winner

One thing is, why the hell do we make fucking scrub goalies look like all-stars for?

Rud wrote:

Jammerz04
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:51 pm 
Power Forward

sabresindc wrote:
Don't get too upset, they're spent from an almost historic push. I would rather them crash now then during the first round

Really???

If they were gonna make a push like this when they were tied for 15th in the East and 3-4th last in NHL I'd honestly rather make playoffs and bomb then make this push and lose out on a top 5 pick.

But all in all seasons pretty much over. Talk to all you towards draft day.

GET THE FUCK OUTTA TOWN ROY!!

daz28
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:04 pm 
Star Sniper

Washington wins one, we're done, or we lose one, we're done.

Our cap is strapped, so a major player overhaul is unrealistic. Bye Lindy, you're the scapegoat.

Before anyone wants to spray me with the bs statement, "you'd fire the coach after that epic run?', see below:

Ryan Miller, a fresh guy who mistakenly was placed in his proper position, and an emergency call-up for, no less than Matt Ellis(who Lindy would have played wayyyy before Foligno, Kassian, Tropp or anyone) are the sole reasons for that run. Staffy gets an honorable mention, but we all know he disappers too much.

Bottom line, this season sucked!

Edit: perhaps my initial comment was incorrect. Wash needs 3 pts to clinch, but if they win AND we lose, we're done. Sorry.

AudSabres
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:33 pm 
Superstar Goalie

I hate to be one of the types you'd see comment on WGR550.com, but I honestly think that was our season. Snuffed out, at the hands of the leafs. The last few games have been awesome to follow and cheer on, but with the Caps winning tonight, I just don't see us beating the leafs in the next one, and winning against the B's and the Flyers.

Please, Sabres, prove me wrong.

He's a middling AHL player who had the good fortune of a drunk arbitrator. - The Squanto re: Tim Kennedy

Montalo
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:40 pm 
PP Quarterback

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
One thing is, why the hell do we make fucking scrub goalies look like all-stars for?

scrivens is a really, really good goalie, and is a good part of the reason why the marlies are in a playoff spot right now, not to mention won the divison(they clinched tonight, with the marlies win over the amerks)

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:15 am 
Cup Winner

daz28 wrote:

Our cap is strapped, so a major player overhaul is unrealistic. Bye Lindy, you're the scapegoat.

Before anyone wants to spray me with the bs statement, "you'd fire the coach after that epic run?', see below:

Ryan Miller, a fresh guy who mistakenly was placed in his proper position, and an emergency call-up for, no less than Matt Ellis(who Lindy would have played wayyyy before Foligno, Kassian, Tropp or anyone) are the sole reasons for that run. Staffy gets an honorable mention, but we all know he disappers too much.

Edit: perhaps my initial comment was incorrect. Wash needs 3 pts to clinch, but if they win AND we lose, we're done. Sorry.

Actually, Foligno was an emergency call-up when Vanek got hurt. It just happened to work out that he got to stay up.

And AHL Success =/= NHL success.

Rud wrote:

BlueandYellow
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:16 am 
Hart Winner

daz28 wrote:

Stafford in my opinion shouldn't be written off for his usual crap. I think he found two players he can prosper with and we should see if his usual habits continue with them.

sabresindc
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:38 pm 
Captain Clutch

daz28 wrote:
Bye Lindy, you're the scapegoat.

Not going to happen. Terry Pegula says he "ain't going nowhere" then he ain't going nowhere. Darcy and Lindy will be kept for, at least, the next three seasons.

BlueandYellow
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:38 pm 
Hart Winner

sabresindc wrote:
daz28 wrote:
Bye Lindy, you're the scapegoat.

Not going to happen. Terry Pegula says he "ain't going nowhere" then he ain't going nowhere. Darcy and Lindy will be kept for, at least, the next three seasons.

I don't understand why you keep using that as a vision for the future. He said that because he wasn't cleaning house during the off-season, not because he's keeping Lindy until he dies.