It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

jordano
 Post subject: Andrei Kostitsyn
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:49 pm 
Two-Way Center

hockeyyinsiderr is reporting via Twitter that the Sabres have made an offer to Kostitties. The market must be bad :cry:

"BREAKING: #Sabres have contacted Andrei Kostitsyn's agent this morning. No offer yet but Darcy thinking of gambling on 1 year deal/2-2.5M$."

"I know Kostitsyn personally and I can confirm he wants north of $3M per year but due to lack of demand he might take less& sign with #Sabres"

#1 Hockey Nation.

Skyline_BNR34
 Post subject: Re: Andrei Kostitsyn
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:53 pm 
Cup Winner

A one year deal, worth a gamble I'd say. Guy can play and chip in around 50 points a year.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

jordano
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:56 pm 
Two-Way Center

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
A one year deal, worth a gamble I'd say. Guy can play and chip in around 50 points a year.

He's done it before, but I doubt he can reach that total again.

#1 Hockey Nation.

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:59 pm 
Captain Dynasty

hockeyyinsiderr is bunk. id rather read eklund.

and kostitsyn has an attitude problem.

pass.

jordano
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:24 pm 
Two-Way Center

ironyisadeadscene wrote:

pass.

He's a big time ass but he's actually pretty accurate. He worked for 4 NHL teams so he's definitely got the inside track on some squads, Montreal being one of them. He broke the Roy/Ott deal almost a week before it happened so he might have a Sabres connection. You'll also notice that he is first on the draw to report trades/signings.

Also, just because a rumour doesn't happened, doesn't mean it wasn't true.

#1 Hockey Nation.

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:11 pm 
Captain Dynasty

jordano wrote:
ironyisadeadscene wrote:

pass.

He's a big time ass but he's actually pretty accurate. He worked for 4 NHL teams so he's definitely got the inside track on some squads, Montreal being one of them. He broke the Roy/Ott deal almost a week before it happened so he might have a Sabres connection. You'll also notice that he is first on the draw to report trades/signings.

the fact that more then half of his tweets were about darren dreger and his made up feud proves how bunk he is. the roy/ott deal was also broke before insiderr plagiarized it.

jordano
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:41 pm 
Two-Way Center

ironyisadeadscene wrote:
jordano wrote:
ironyisadeadscene wrote:

pass.

the fact that more then half of his tweets were about darren dreger and his made up feud proves how bunk he is. the roy/ott deal was also broke before insiderr plagiarized it.

I agree with the Dreger shit. He's a childish prick. I don't believe you actually know anything about him plagiarizing that rumour though haha

#1 Hockey Nation.

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:57 pm 
Captain Dynasty

jordano wrote:
ironyisadeadscene wrote:
jordano wrote:
ironyisadeadscene wrote:

pass.

I agree with the Dreger shit. He's a childish prick. I don't believe you actually know anything about him plagiarizing that rumour though haha

ill be back with it soon.

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:04 pm 
Captain Dynasty

http://blogs.edmontonjournal.com/2012/0 ... s-to-know/

this was in the edmonton journal. they wrote an article on the guy.

a stars beat writer, who is named Mike Heika wrote the following before the trade. and before hockeyyinsiderr broke it:

Stars beat writer Mike Heika answered reader questions in a live chat Tuesday. Here are some highlights:
I keep hearing Ott's name in rumors. Is there a good chance he gets dealt, or are they just rumors?

Mike Heika: He is there best trade piece right now, so they want a young center in whatever deal he might be included. If a team is willing to do that, the Stars would trade him.
But they are perfectly fine keeping him and moving forward with him. He is a valuable player to the team, and that's why he could be used to get a potential top six center.

I think the question on everyone's mind is, who is actually available to fill that top 6 centre position? UFAs are slim (Jokinen...), so what centres are available in a trade? Derek Roy? Maybe David Krejci or even Paul Statsny given the good young centres on their teams?

Mike Heika: I think Roy is a consideration. he's in the last year of his contract. I would say Stastny could be had, but Colorado has one of the lowest payrolls in the NHL and he is their highest paid player at $6.6 million. That would be an interesting trade discussion. The Stars would like young centers or at least 20-something centers. I will say that they have had chances and have not been able to get deals done. Jeff Carter, Kyle Turris and Cody Hodgson each changed teams last year, so good young centers do get moved. You can argue the Stars didn't really have a chance on any of them, but sometimes you just have to find a way to make a trade work.

hes pure fake.

jordano
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:53 pm 
Two-Way Center

ironyisadeadscene wrote:
http://blogs.edmontonjournal.com/2012/07/04/hockeyyinsiderr-everything-anyone-needs-to-know/

this was in the edmonton journal. they wrote an article on the guy.

a stars beat writer, who is named Mike Heika wrote the following before the trade. and before hockeyyinsiderr broke it:

Stars beat writer Mike Heika answered reader questions in a live chat Tuesday. Here are some highlights:
I keep hearing Ott's name in rumors. Is there a good chance he gets dealt, or are they just rumors?

Mike Heika: He is there best trade piece right now, so they want a young center in whatever deal he might be included. If a team is willing to do that, the Stars would trade him.
But they are perfectly fine keeping him and moving forward with him. He is a valuable player to the team, and that's why he could be used to get a potential top six center.

I think the question on everyone's mind is, who is actually available to fill that top 6 centre position? UFAs are slim (Jokinen...), so what centres are available in a trade? Derek Roy? Maybe David Krejci or even Paul Statsny given the good young centres on their teams?

Mike Heika: I think Roy is a consideration. he's in the last year of his contract. I would say Stastny could be had, but Colorado has one of the lowest payrolls in the NHL and he is their highest paid player at $6.6 million. That would be an interesting trade discussion. The Stars would like young centers or at least 20-something centers. I will say that they have had chances and have not been able to get deals done. Jeff Carter, Kyle Turris and Cody Hodgson each changed teams last year, so good young centers do get moved. You can argue the Stars didn't really have a chance on any of them, but sometimes you just have to find a way to make a trade work.

hes pure fake.

Believe me, I know he got the Parise/Suter thing all wrong cause he wouldn't shut up about it. I'm almost sure I heard that he mentioned the Roy/Ott trade a week before it happened, so it was either before this Heika guy or after. Either way, if Buffalo signs Kostitties I think we can assume that he has some knowledge of what's going on.

#1 Hockey Nation.

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:12 pm 
Captain Dynasty

how so? couldnt he just get it from another public source? like a news paper?