It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Nuthatch
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:31 pm 
Penalty Killer

It said he gave them a list at the beginning of the season, right? So I'm not sure this news is hot stuff.
Besides, I'm not sure I want him to go. Who else would we put in net?

BlueandYellow
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:17 pm 
Hart Winner

The article doesn't say the beginning of the season.

AudSabres
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:38 pm 
Superstar Goalie

I know I've seen the same thing on another site but Andy Strickland has reported,
Quote:
Sabres Ryan Miller handed in a list of 8 teams he won’t accept a trade too before the season started.

http://www.mynhltraderumors.com/tag/ryan-miller/

I'll see if I can find the other site..

He's a middling AHL player who had the good fortune of a drunk arbitrator. - The Squanto re: Tim Kennedy

BlueandYellow
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:08 pm 
Hart Winner

Oh alright. So TSN is just trying to stir the pot.

Jammerz04
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:20 pm 
Power Forward

BlueandYellow wrote:
I've heard San Jose and Tampa being a runner for Millzie, but not sure how much weight that holds.

What do you think the return would be from each team?

BlueandYellow
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:23 pm 
Hart Winner

Jammerz04 wrote:
BlueandYellow wrote:
I've heard San Jose and Tampa being a runner for Millzie, but not sure how much weight that holds.

I heard San Jose would offer up Couture. They'd either give us him or Marleau, maybe with a pick as well. The lightning I have no idearrr.

Jammerz04
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:34 pm 
Power Forward

BlueandYellow wrote:
Jammerz04 wrote:
BlueandYellow wrote:

I heard San Jose would offer up Couture. They'd either give us him or Marleau, maybe with a pick as well. The lightning I have no idearrr.

Really I think a 1st rounder in return for a goalie like Miller would be fair. I think it'll be Marleau just because he's older and all that stuff. Think Niemi comes back as part of the deal?

Hope not, I'd rather just give Enroth the duties instead. Niemi is horrible.

BlueandYellow
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:43 pm 
Hart Winner

Jammerz04 wrote:
BlueandYellow wrote:
Jammerz04 wrote:
BlueandYellow wrote:

Really I think a 1st rounder in return for a goalie like Miller would be fair. I think it'll be Marleau just because he's older and all that stuff. Think Niemi comes back as part of the deal?

I'd imagine Niemi is better than Enroth.

Wozniak
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:56 pm 
Franchise Defenseman

BlueandYellow wrote:
Jammerz04 wrote:
BlueandYellow wrote:
Jammerz04 wrote:
BlueandYellow wrote:

Niemi is a lot better then Enroth

"That wasn't very nice...I do believe you killed my hat."

Driver of the FIRE LINDY RUFF Bandwagon since 2008.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:11 am 
Cup Winner

Many of you would not like this article.
http://www.nhl.com/ice/blogpost.htm?id= ... l:topheads

I'm more for moving some of our forwards out to try and shore up the D positions first. Unless you want to see a Myers, Ehrhoff, Sekera, Weber, and Pysyk and possibly McNabb or whoever else we have on D. Not sure if we would resign Sulzer or Pardy. Even though I'd like to see Pardy sign again.

I want Leopold gone for good. Regher is too slow now. The other three guys, Myers, Ehrhoff, and Sekera are under contract still. We resign Weber and have two spots open, unless Pysyk has earned his spot.

We have ten forwards under contract next year playing for us now.
Vanek, Pominville, Ott, Leino, Stafford, Ennis, Gerbe, Foligno, Porter, and Kaleta.

Hodgson and Flynn are both RFA's. Obviously Hodgson will get a nice deal out of it, hopefully not too much though. Possibly 3-3.5 for two or three years.

Porter, Hecht, and Scott are all UFA's. I'd sign Porter of course, Scott should be kept just for his role he plays. Hecht I see leaving and going back to Germany.

But do we see a big improvement by Grigorenko to get his spot back also, or do with see Girgensons get a spot then too? And what about Armia? Does he have a shot at making the big club now? And we have a legit third line energy line with Flynn, Porter, and Foligno.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

Vanek_Fanatic_26
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:00 pm 
PP Quarterback

Wozniak wrote:
BlueandYellow wrote:
Jammerz04 wrote:
BlueandYellow wrote:
Jammerz04 wrote:
BlueandYellow wrote:

If there's any goalie I'd want to try to scoop out of San Jose, it's Thomas Greiss.

@TJLuckman550

Jammerz04
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:05 pm 
Power Forward

I'd definately resign Porter, Hodgson, Flynn and Scott. I'd hope to trade Regher and Leopold by trade deadline day or even let just them walk depending how Darcy plays it on deadline day.

I'd resign Weber just because of him and Ott are good friends and it'll give us some hope in resigning him when it comes time. If it weren't for Ott I'd trade him.

Pardy and Sulzer would be ok but just one of them. I'd like to give these kids a shot to.

I'd find anyone who is willing to take on Stafford and Leino for whatever even if it's a bag of pucks in return I'd do the deal. If there are no takers Darcy man up and buy them out. Spend the money elsewhere.

Grigorenko I see maybe needing one more year to develop. Girgensons is still a long shot. Armia, not sure?

Jammerz04
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:24 pm 
Power Forward

Vanek_Fanatic_26 wrote:
Wozniak wrote:
BlueandYellow wrote:
Jammerz04 wrote:
BlueandYellow wrote:
Jammerz04 wrote:
[quote="BlueandYellow"]I've heard San Jose and Tampa being a runner for Millzie, but not sure how much weight that holds.

If there's any goalie I'd want to try to scoop out of San Jose, it's Thomas Greiss.[/quote]

What's the scouting report on him?

BlueandYellow
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:44 pm 
Hart Winner

Vanek_Fanatic_26 wrote:

If there's any goalie I'd want to try to scoop out of San Jose, it's Thomas Greiss.

His GAA and Save % aren't very appealing.

Displaced Fan
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:59 pm 
Superstar Goalie

I'm still trying to understand the appeal if Scott. He loses way too man fights to warrant having a complete goon on the team.

BlueandYellow
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:07 pm 
Hart Winner

Displaced Fan wrote:
I'm still trying to understand the appeal if Scott. He loses way too man fights to warrant having a complete goon on the team.

He won the rematch with MacLaren. The Orr, first MacLaren, and one of the Parros fights were the only ones he didn't decisively win. Which tells me he got over some rotten luck from the beginning of the year and has beaten two out of the three guys he had trouble with (even though he ragdolled Orr before getting hit with a strange body shot).

BlueandYellow
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:38 pm 
Hart Winner

LOL Garret Stafford was traded, I thought it was Drew Stafford. I creamed a little. :shifty:

Jammerz04
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:13 pm 
Power Forward

BlueandYellow wrote:
LOL Garret Stafford was traded, I thought it was Drew Stafford. I creamed a little. :shifty:

i have the trade alert app and it said oilers trade garret stafford i thought it said oilers trade for drew stafford at first glance.

Displaced Fan
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:34 am 
Superstar Goalie

Waiting on ya Darcy...let's do this!!!

YankeeInRaleigh
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:20 am 
Franchise Defenseman

Am I the only one who wants Leino here another year? I feel like we have not seen enough of him yet. And what I have seen is incredible playmaking ability. I want him as part of a rebuild (although I wish we were paying him a bit less)

Stafford on the other hand....dude should have been gone last year.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next