It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10890 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 527, 528, 529, 530, 531, 532, 533 ... 545  Next
Crosscheck
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:54 pm 
Sober enough to run a server

Multimeter is the way to go then....find out what's coming across the line and if it's out of spec, why.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:28 pm 
Cup Winner

On Saturday I tried out ice hockey goalie. And holy shit was it hard. It is honestly the hardest position in all sports.

Mike if you see this and Wozniak, holy shit, I have a new found respect for anyone who can strap the pads on and make the save.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:44 pm 
Captain Dynasty

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
On Saturday I tried out ice hockey goalie. And holy shit was it hard. It is honestly the hardest position in all sports.

Mike if you see this and Wozniak, holy shit, I have a new found respect for anyone who can strap the pads on and make the save.

the key it to put yourself in position where you are mathematically able to make any save equally. glove, blocker, pads... make sure you are square and learn to act instinctively. that takes ALOT of time. there are times when my goalie instinct shuts off, and my human instinct takes over and i act to protect myself, not the net. its rare, but this sometimes still happens. and never during a game. always practice or warm ups. in a game, my competitiveness takes over.

Crosscheck
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:26 pm 

Just got advanced tickets to the members only session and the saturday night session of the Great American Beer Festival in Denver.
Can't wait for October

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:32 pm 
Cup Winner

ironyisadeadscene wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:

the key it to put yourself in position where you are mathematically able to make any save equally. glove, blocker, pads... make sure you are square and learn to act instinctively. that takes ALOT of time. there are times when my goalie instinct shuts off, and my human instinct takes over and i act to protect myself, not the net. its rare, but this sometimes still happens. and never during a game. always practice or warm ups. in a game, my competitiveness takes over.

I'll most likely never try it again, but it was fun to try out. The skating part had me really awkward at first. Not used to the pads being there was what tripped me up the most.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

YankeeInRaleigh
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:29 pm 
Franchise Defenseman

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
It is honestly the hardest position in all sports.

Wow, i'm impressed that you've played all positions in all sports.

PatGreen
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:36 pm 
PP Quarterback

try wrestling

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:06 pm 
Cup Winner

PatGreen wrote:
try wrestling

I've wrestled before.
YankeeInRaleigh wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
It is honestly the hardest position in all sports.

Wow, i'm impressed that you've played all positions in all sports.
Sure have. :lol:

Rud wrote:

BlueandYellow
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:53 am 
Hart Winner

Arguing with a hardcore conspiracy theorist is fucking retarded. You lose more braincells listening to them than you do smoking crack.

Wozniak
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:26 pm 
Franchise Defenseman

Today my grandmother (who was adopted) met a blood related cousin for the first time. It was fun to be apart of and i think i finally have the whole story straight.

"That wasn't very nice...I do believe you killed my hat."

Driver of the FIRE LINDY RUFF Bandwagon since 2008.

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:45 pm 
Captain Dynasty

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
I've wrestled before.

no, thats masturbation. way off.

Crosscheck
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:05 pm 

BlueandYellow wrote:
Arguing with a hardcore conspiracy theorist is fucking retarded. You lose more braincells listening to them than you do smoking crack.

Crack was just a CIA conspiracy to hold the African American population in prison while the illuminati ransack the central banking system to fund the Bilderburg UFO project.

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:11 pm 
Captain Dynasty

Crosscheck wrote:
BlueandYellow wrote:

Crack was just a CIA conspiracy to hold the African American population in prison while the illuminati ransack the central banking system to fund the Bilderburg UFO project.

i know, right?

BlueandYellow
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:37 am 
Hart Winner

Crosscheck wrote:
BlueandYellow wrote:

LOL not far off.

Points that were made:

9/11 was an inside job. NO planes hit the WTC. All video footage was either photoshopped or fake. 11% of eye witnesses say they saw a plane.

No plane ever hit the pentagon

No plane ever hit a field in Pennsylvania

A fire chief said before the towers collapsed, "They're collapsing the towers!"

There were demolition crews in the WTC. That's what made them collapse.

Due to the patriot act, the government is allowed and does check everyone's computer and phone, basically playing big brother in your house at all times. Do not trust anything you read on the internet or news as that is the government is controlling it.

During WW2 Nazi Germany attempted to make zombies and succeeded.

The moon landing was faked by NASA in order to make billions of dollars off the hoax. Aliens were also found on the moon and we somehow took their technology, and Nixon sold it to other countries along with moon rocks

During the Vietnam war we made a super human from a person test subject that had 3 legs

Obama is selling nukes to Russia (the microphone he had on where he said "I'll have a bit more flexibility after my election" then says something about missile defense)

BUT WAIT IT GETS MORE RETARDED

Apparently, the United States government will commit genocide on citizens all over the globe including many in the U.S in order to control the population

A little alien was found in Russia, presumably from a galaxy astronomers supposedly found filled with little alien guys

WW3 will break out and China, Russia, and the U.S will bomb each other with nukes

Needless to say I was laughing the whole time. Sadly, he was not joking... :doh:

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:01 am 
Captain Dynasty

i post at another sports forum that has a solid political forum that i post in frequently (im not ashamed to say, most of the posters there can run circles around me)

anyways, one guy there is an advocate for forced full scale segregation. that the reason we are here is to reproduce ethnically. love is an after thought. all that matters is to preserve ethnicity. if you have black friends or a black girlfriend, you are a race traitor and are a human racist. (cross, he would HATE you) and you are furthering the genocide of the white race.

i love to mess with him. its fun. but hes crazy.

BlueandYellow
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:09 am 
Hart Winner

Some people are just straight bonkers I guess.

Crosscheck
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:53 am 

ironyisadeadscene wrote:
anyways, one guy there is an advocate for forced full scale segregation. that the reason we are here is to reproduce ethnically. love is an after thought. all that matters is to preserve ethnicity. if you have black friends or a black girlfriend, you are a race traitor and are a human racist. (cross, he would HATE you) and you are furthering the genocide of the white race.

Woah...I know some racists, but they're more like country club racists, not white power type racists. That's messed up.

I'm sure my half asian babies are prettier than his all white babies anyway :p

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:55 am 
Captain Dynasty

Crosscheck wrote:
ironyisadeadscene wrote:

Woah...I know some racists, but they're more like country club racists, not white power type racists. That's messed up.

I'm sure my half asian babies are prettier than his all white babies anyway :p

yep. so i mess with him constantly.

but its scary. hes at the board to "spread his message."

and he HATES jews and identifies with hitler. thats how messed up this guys message is. the sad part is he is actually semi-intelligent.

Stuuuuuuu
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:15 pm 
Franchise Defenseman

Best way to eliminate racism would be to do exactly the opposite. Cross-breed until everyone's the same shade of brown.

Crosscheck
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:36 pm 

happy international beer day
http://www.internationalbeerday.com/

you know what to do.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10890 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 527, 528, 529, 530, 531, 532, 533 ... 545  Next